Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20959 Discussions

Intel arc750 GPU driver problem

Pranto
Beginner

Dear Intel Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my disappointment and seek assistance regarding the ARC 750 graphics card I recently purchased. I was excited about the potential of this product, particularly its compatibility with software such as Lumion, Enscape, Vray, and others. However, I have encountered several issues that have severely hindered its performance and functionality.

To begin with, the ARC 750 does not seem to be optimized for the aforementioned applications. Despite meeting the system requirements and conducting the necessary updates, the graphics card struggles to provide satisfactory performance. The rendering process is significantly slower than expected, resulting in delays and interruptions during my workflow. This undermines my ability to complete projects efficiently and meet deadlines.

Additionally, I have noticed various other problems while using the ARC 750. There are frequent graphical glitches, such as artifacts and flickering, which are distracting and impact the overall visual quality. The card also tends to overheat, leading to thermal throttling and decreased performance. This occurs even when I am working within normal usage parameters and have adequate cooling measures in place.

As a loyal customer of Intel, I have always trusted your products to deliver exceptional performance. However, the issues I am experiencing with the ARC 750 are both frustrating and concerning. I have invested a considerable amount of money in this graphics card, and I expect it to function optimally, especially for the specific tasks it is designed for.

Therefore, I kindly request your assistance in resolving these problems. I would appreciate any guidance, troubleshooting steps, or software updates that could potentially enhance the compatibility and performance of the ARC 750 graphics card with the applications mentioned earlier. If there are any known workarounds or solutions to the issues I have mentioned, please provide them as well.

Alternatively, if the problems persist and cannot be addressed, I would like to inquire about the possibility of an exchange or refund for the ARC 750 graphics card. I am eager to continue using Intel products, but I need a graphics card that fulfills my requirements for architectural visualization and rendering tasks.

I have attached relevant documentation, including proof of purchase and system specifications, to assist you in addressing my concerns effectively. Please let me know if any additional information is required from my end.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope to receive a prompt response and a satisfactory resolution to the problems I am facing with the ARC 750 graphics card. I have always valued the quality and reliability of Intel's products, and I am confident that you will take the necessary steps to rectify this situation.

Sincerely,

Pranto

Dhaka, Bangladesh

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Pranto,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

Enscape does not support Intel Graphics yet. Intel is working with Enscape to adopt Intel Graphics.

Intel is investigating issues when using the Lumion software with Intel® Arc™ Graphics Cards. Rest assured that you are working on it.

We also would like to confirm more information to better assist you:

• Try different monitors and display cables. Use straight connections with no video adapters/dongles in between.
  • Change the video cables and try using different video ports
  • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
  • Is Resizable BAR enabled?
  • We also would like to ask for more system information. Please, create a system report using the Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU).
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."

As the issues you report are different from each other, and some are related to different applications, giving support to all the issues may be confusing to you and us. To make things easier for everyone, it might be best to start separate threads for each problem.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Pranto,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Pranto,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Pranto,

Thank you for your continued support of Intel products and its first incursion into the GPU market. As previously mentioned, we are working closely with the app developers to fix the issues with Lumion and Enscape when used with Intel Arc graphics. At this point we cannot provide a time-line or ETA for fixes to be publicly available but rest assured we are working on it. I'll notify you as soon as an update is available. On the other hand, I understand and recognize that your productivity cannot be compromised thus if you require a refund for the graphics card please contact us directly to evaluate your warranty options.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Pranto,

Thank you for being patient with us. We want to inform you that the flickering textures/graphics issue in Lumion 23 (excluding menu corruption) has been fixed with driver version 31.0.101.5081 or newer. Please test the new driver and let us know if the issue is resolved.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Pranto,

We are checking on your thread to see if you have been able to check our previous comment. Let us know the outcome once you have been able to test the new driver.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Pranto

As we have not heard back from you, we will proceed to close this thread. If you havve any other questions, open a new thread, as this one will no longer be monitored.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
enes0
Beginner

Bu sorun hala devam ediyor. Tasarım yapmak için aldığım intel arc 750 ekran kartık hiçbir işe yaramıyor şu anda. Çok ciddi bir mağduriyet yaşamaktayım. İntel'in piyasaya girişi bu şekilde olmamalıydı. Herhangi bir düzeltme yapılmayacaksa elimdeki intel kartı duvara fırlatıp kırmak istiyorum. Lumion desteklemeyen bir ekran kartı çok saçma.

This problem still persists. The Intel Arc 750 graphics card is currently useless for designing. We are experiencing a very serious victimization. Intel's entry into the market should not have been done this way. If there is no solution, I want to break my Intel card by throwing the application. A graphics card that doesn't support Lumion is bull**bleep**.

0 Kudos