Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Intel driver supp assistant not working

amaan
Beginner

i click update drivers then it keeps on saying searching for new drivers and nothing happens , before it used to update it

0 Kudos
11 Replies
amaan
Beginner

plz help it keeps on searching , i cant find any other help

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello amaan, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. To better assist you, please provide your system model, operating system, and the Intel® DSA version you are running. Also, please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread to gather system information. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
amaan
Beginner

its a ProBook 4540s , windows 7 , and i had recently reinstalled the latest version of the IDSA but still stuck on scanning

0 Kudos
amaan
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello amaan, In order to troubleshoot this issue, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Intel® DSA version Intel® Driver & Support Assistant https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28425?v=t We recommend performing a Windows* update to bring your operating system up to date with the latest .NET. Also, try using Chrome, Firefox, Edge or IE v11 browsers. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello amaan, Were you able to follow the steps recommended? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
amaan
Beginner

yes i installed the latest version of dsa , and also updated windows , and i used chrome and also firefox , it still keeps loading when i try to check for new drivers

0 Kudos
amaan
Beginner

i just realised why my computer was working very slow recently , i checked my resource monitor and DSA was using 95% of my cpu usage

0 Kudos
amaan
Beginner

nvm thats not the prob

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello amaan, Thank you for your response. Since you are using HP systems, we recommend uninstalling the Intel® DSA and continue using Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) tools and drivers only. This is recommended since computer manufacturers can change the features, incorporate customizations, or make other changes to the software packaging. By using OEM drivers only, you can also avoid potential installation incompatibilities. If you would like to help Intel improve our tool, please let us know so that we can continue troubleshooting this issue on your unit. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello amaan, If you have any further questions, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos