Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

Intel gra

Ivanik23
Beginner
after installing the video driver, an error such as a dark screen occurred. I have already reinstalled Windows, used many methods, but none of them helped. Only in safe mode works perfectly
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Ivanik23, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

For us to be able to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Are you using an external monitor? If so, please provide the model of it.

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before with a different graphics driver?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes besides installing the graphics driver?

Is there any particular reason why you install that driver?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Ivanik23, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Ivanik23, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos