hi all, im probably one of many- getting ongoing update ( Intel graphics driver )requests from intel for my hp elite desk(top) 800 GI SFF .
when i attempt the update, i get a message ( PC doesnt meet requirements) My PC should be same as normal OS, but is on a M/Soft Menshed australia refurbished * liscence .
looks lke my M/Board is unsupported now going on Intel site info. PC has 500G HDD, 8G RAM- so is adequete to cope in that respect
am running win 10 Pro, 2019* build , 64 bit, i7 on a yr 1998 dated board, Ser AUD 536011P. is there a way to go around this?
- What is the CPU model you have installed? The intel Graphics DCH Driver is compatible for 6th generation CPU and higher.
- If you have applicable CPU (6th generation or higher), try this:
- Download the latest DCH Graphics Driver Version: 188.8.131.5241
- Disconnect the internet.
- Right click on currently installed driver (in Device Manager), then click on Uninstall device. Check the "Delete the driver software from this device" option.
- Reboot your computer. After finishing uninstalling you should see Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter.
- Now, install previously downloaded driver 184.108.40.20641
- Reconnect the internet and reboot your computer.
- In the end you may download and install the latest version of Intel DSA.