Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21286 Discussions

Is The Intel Arc A750 Compatable With My Motherboard?

Sailir88
Beginner

I recently received some secondhand parts from a buddy of mine and I was wondering if I could put an A750 in the motherboard

The Motherboard in question is a Asus Z97-AR ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Sailir88

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We understand you are looking for information about the compatibility between your motherboard and the Arc Card. The Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics motherboard requirements are: Full-size PCI Express 3.0 (or newer) x16 slot and Re-Size BAR Support. Based on your motherboard specifications, the motherboard has 2x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16, meeting this requirement. About the Re-Size BAR Support, it is implemented on the BIOS. Refer to your system manufacturer's support page for further details.

Not that the BIOS has a significant impact as they are designed to support configuration for a variety of devices. You should contact Asus to confirm if your motherboard BIOS supports these cards.

Also, Intel recommends using 10th gen or newer platforms for the best experience; however, Additional platforms/motherboards with Resizable BAR / Smart Access Memory enabled may also support Intel® Arc™ A-Series graphics.

For further information, please refer to the article 'Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics – Desktop Quick Start Guide.'

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Sailir88,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Zidan
Beginner
Does amd motherboard support arc a750
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Ask  the AMD motherboard manufacturer.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos