Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20772 Discussions

Is it possible to adjust sharpness of the picture in the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel?

YYuri1
Beginner

Hello!

Is it possible to adjust sharpness of the picture in the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel? Or I can only adjust the brightness and contrast?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
12 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello popovsqa ,

I would like to verify what is the "Sharpness" that you are referring to.

Is it something like this picture?

Also, what is the full model of your processor? What is the OS you are currently using? And what is the brand and model of your system (if pre-built or from an OEM)

Hope I can hear from you

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
YYuri1
Beginner

Hi Esteban!

I'm sorry for waiting

Yes, like on the picture.

Operating System:Microsoft Windows 10 Pro(10.0.14393 Build 14393)

Processor :Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100U CPU @ 2.30GHz

System Model:NUC6i3SYB

Thanks!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello popovsqa,

I understand, thank you for the clarification and the information provided.

Let me further investigate if this options could be changed in some way, I was not able to find them in the control panel so I cannot promise they will be available, but indeed I will check.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello popovsqa ,

I would like to know if the information provided to you was able to solve your concern?

In case if you need further assistance do not hesitate to reply back and let us know:

What is the full model of your processor?

What is the OS you are currently using?

And what is the brand and model of your system? (if pre-built or from an OEM)I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Angie.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello popovsqa,

I would like to check if you still require support for this matter.

If you do, please provide me with the Intel SSU report, which gathers up important information so we can further assist you.

Here you can find instructions on how to get it done:

-Access: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

-Download the utility

-Scan your system with the utility

-Export the report (hit next and then save) and attach it to your answer with the advanced editor option (reply button and then check upper right corner)

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello popovsqa,

I got the resolution for this matter.

The sharpness setting should be under video settings

In the main page of the control panel, please go to Video settings> Image Enhancement> Basic> Driver Custom Settings

You should see a slider there with sharpness setting.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
YYuri1
Beginner

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately I can not find these settings. Could you show me the screenshots, please.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Sure, no problem, popovsqa

Here:

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
YYuri1
Beginner

Unfortunately, it only adjusts the sharpness of video. I would like to adjust the sharpness of entire screen.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello popovsqa,

I understand, while being curious, I found this setting within my monitor's menu.

Have you checked yours? The settings that can be changed by Intel Control Panel are the ones mentioned already and the ones on 3D> Advanced.

Here a picture of the setting, and it does change the way you want.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
YYuri1
Beginner

Thank you, I know about the settings of the monitor sharpness.

Is it possible to adjust sharpness of the picture in the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello popovsqa,

Within the settings that you can change, the only related to sharpness is the one noted under the video section.

For the desktop or other apps, it would be the monitor setting.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos