Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20590 Discussions

Is there a way to Deploy the Intel Drivers and Support Assistant with having the Auto-check Scan Frequency set to never?

BDill3
Beginner
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello BDill3,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Could you please help us to clarify what exactly you are trying to achieve with Intel® DSA and provide more details regarding what you mean by "Deploy Intel® Driver & Support Assistant with having the Auto-check Scan Frequency set to never"?

Do you mean to perform or create a custom/silent/distributable installation of Intel® DSA with the Auto-check Scan Frequency set to never as a default option?

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
BDill3
Beginner
Yes this is what I'm looking for....... Perform or create a custom/silent/distributable installation of Intel® DSA with the Auto-check Scan Frequency set to never as a default option?
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello BDill3,

Thank you for your response.

After checking your inquiry regarding the possibility for custom/silent/distributable installation of Intel® DSA, I would like to confirm that at this moment we do not have options to deploy Intel® DSA this way.

The only option to set Auto-check Scan Frequency to Never is to manually set it in Intel® DSA Settings and this needs to be done for every instance of Intel® DSA.

I will share the feedback with the product team so they may consider it for future releases.

Please let us know if you have additional inquiries.

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos