Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Is there an .msi to install Intel HD4400 Graphics updates?

JErwi1
Beginner

I have about 450 computers that need the Intel Graphics HD4400 driver updated.

Windows Update is not pushing the version I need.

Is there an .msi file that can be utilizes with SCCM to push the driver to specific PCs?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello, JimBeau:

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community.

From our end the Intel® HD Graphics drivers are only available in .exe and there is also a .zip version that contains several files normally used for a manual installation of the driver, but unfortunately, there is no .msi version.

I found this http://www.exemsi.com/download Download - EXE to MSI Converter**, which is a third-party software that specializes in converting executable setup programs to MSI packages. I downloaded an .exe file and converted to .msi with the software and it worked.

**The content on the above site is not controlled by Intel. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel for the merchants or services offered there.

Regards,

Amy.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello, JimBeau:

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community.

From our end the Intel® HD Graphics drivers are only available in .exe and there is also a .zip version that contains several files normally used for a manual installation of the driver, but unfortunately, there is no .msi version.

I found this http://www.exemsi.com/download Download - EXE to MSI Converter**, which is a third-party software that specializes in converting executable setup programs to MSI packages. I downloaded an .exe file and converted to .msi with the software and it worked.

**The content on the above site is not controlled by Intel. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel for the merchants or services offered there.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos