Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Issue with 11th gen and midi controllers, failure in sound

FranJ
Novice

Hi there,

I looked for a solution in the blog but didn´t found it. Same issue than other users:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Processors/Issue-with-11th-gen-i5-and-midi-controllers/td-p/1267601

https://community.intel.com/t5/Processors/Problem-with-midi-controller-and-intel-i7-11th-gen/m-p/1282707

I have updated all the drivers and the bios from hp support assistant. And drivers from Intel too, but still have the problems with many drops and poor quality in sound. Using SeratoDj Pro and a MCX8000 from Denon. But reading in the net this is not the problem, people with other programs or controllers have the same issues.

Is there any solution ¿?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
7 Replies
FranJ
Novice

Details of my PC

HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dy0xxx
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz
8 GB RAM

Device Connected to the PC: Denon MCX8000, by a typeB USB cable

Attached a System Support archive.

0 Kudos
FranJ
Novice

Any moderator or someone from Intel checking this problem¿¿?¿

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello FranJ,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Provide a video or audio of the issue you are having.
  • Were you able to get good quality sound and performance before? If so, was there any change (e.g. hardware upgrade or software/OS updates) before the issue started?

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
FranJ
Novice

Hi again!

Attached an audio file of the poor quality of sound.

It doesn´t happens always. Some times its this failure and other times is the completely lost of sound during minutes. It seems like a fail in connection between the pc and the controler. In the device manager, in usb controllers, sometimes detects the controller and other times it show a failure. I´ve proved the two usb ports of the pc, and with another cable with the same result.

It´s a new pc. I bougth it in February and i have updated the intel drivers and the HP drivers. Today I´ve restored it to factory configuration,  but the issue don´t dissapear...

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for your response.

We are currently working on this issue. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Please feel free to reply if you have any concerns.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
FranJ
Novice

Any update?

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello FranJ,

After working on this issue and taking into consideration the device is connected via USB, the drivers that handle the audio are USB. This is not a graphics issue and it should be reported to Microsoft as the operating system provides USB drivers for the chipset components and Microsoft can debug.

If they need Intel's input, they can work directly with us.

Please contact Microsoft support for further assistance (https://support.microsoft.com/)

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos