Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20985 Discussions

Issues when playing Uncharted legacy of thieves

Nabeen76
Beginner

What is wrong with the Arc series GPU?? Using arc a750, i5 12400, and 16 GB of ram. GPU driver is fully updated with the latest one still game crashes in the middle, has texture issues, freezes, and much more. Please solve these issues. Just bought the PC already experiencing these problems. Intel user for a long time. Didn't expect these issues from Intel

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Nabeen76,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. As a gamer I understand how frustrating is when a game crashes, freezes and has texture issues, I will be more than happy to help you.  

Intel is aware of the situation, and we are working really hard to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Nabeen76,

Were you able to check the previous post? Remember that Intel is aware of the situation and we are working really hard to solve this issue

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Nabeen76,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Nabeen76,

I want to let you know that our driver developer team is working hard on improving the performance for both titles in the Uncharted Legacy of Thieves collection. The issue with the crashing, FPS drops and stuttering are visibly fixed in our latest internal driver builds (these should reach public release soon).

For now, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Nabeen76,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Our priority is to target the most popular games and apps to focus our efforts on providing a high-quality, stable experience for the broadest set of users. We will continue to improve our software performance and compatibility throughout 2024 and beyond. While we can’t accommodate your request at this time, please watch this Uncharted 4* Crashes on Intel® Arc™ A770 article: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000096113.html on our website for any possible changes to this situation.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos