Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Issues with GTAV(RageMP Client)

LeCapitan
Beginner

Trying to play GTAV through RageMP which is a multiplayer third party client (legal), every time I attempt to launch the game,  it crashes, the game will only launch when I disable the UHD 730 Driver in the device manager.

I can play Singleplayer just fine, only happens when I try to play using the 3rd party client.

Intel I5 11400

Asrock B560M Pro4

Windows 10 Pro (x64)

Graphics Driver: 30.0.100.9864

0 Kudos
9 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Have you raised this issue with the game developers? You should do that as well.
...S

0 Kudos
LeCapitan
Beginner

Yes, I've contacted them, just waiting on a response, was hoping I could get some help here as well.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello LeCapitan

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us more information:

• Does this happen with different drivers?
  • Which Windows build do you have?
  • Is the game up to date?
  • Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
LeCapitan
Beginner

Hello,

1. Yes it happens with different drivers, tried rolling back to previous drivers.

2.  Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 10.0.19043 Build 19043.

3. Yes my game is up to date.

Thanks for the response.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the information provided. We are still working on this request, the updates will be posted on the thread.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We are working to reproduce this error, we need you to do the following:

It will also help us if you can provide a video demonstration or a step by step guide to reproduce this and find a solution faster for you.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
LeCapitan
Beginner

Hello,

1. I've upgraded my BIOS to the latest version.

2. I've upgraded to the latest driver you linked.

Video link on how to reproduce the crash:

https://streamable.com/l8ynk6 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the information provided. We are working on reproducing this issue, the updates will be posted on the thread.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

@LeCapitan after further investigation, this needs to be debugged first by the app developer. The game runs fine by itself and the issue only occurs with the add-on, please contact or keep working with RAGE Multiplayer's support/developer for a future fix. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards, 

David G

0 Kudos