Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20590 Discussions

J'ai un processeur Intel core i3 4130 avec des graphisme intégrées 4400, mais pour une raison qui m'échappe ceux-ci ne fonctionne pas avec mon AV Receiver Yamaha rx-v567.

AViau
Beginner

Je sais que les graphisme sont en cause car en les désactivant, windows 10 reconnait mon ampli et l'image s'affiche sur mon écran sans problèmes.

J'utilise la dernière version de windows et des drivers graphique donc ils ne sont pas le problème. Mon ampli n'as pas de problème avec d'autre graphisme intégrées comme les 4600, uniquement avec les 4400.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

AViau, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In reference to your inquiry, we recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them work with your specific platform. When you installed the Microsoft driver or "inbox" driver, that driver does not contain some of the features and functions that the customized driver has, that is why the AV receiver gets recognized when disable the Intel® Graphics driver.

What is the model of the motherboard?

Did it work fine before using the Intel® HD Graphics 4400 controller?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
AViau
Beginner

Hi, well no, my av receiver never worked with any computer that had the intel graphics 4400 controller, in addition to that It's one of the only intel graphics that just doesn't work with it.

I did download the drivers from my manufacturer's website. My motherboard is a Lenovo Is8xm from a ts140 thinkserver.

And just to state it, yet again my av receiver does work with other integrated graphics and everything works normally when pluged directly into my hdmi monitor.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hi AViau, Thank you very much for providing that information.

Just to let you know, the Intel® HD Graphics 4400 and the Intel® HD Graphics 4600 controllers work with the same exact Intel® Graphics driver version which is 15.40.44.5107, as you can confirm in the links below:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29313/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=81497

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29313/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=81496

So, based on the fact that the AV receiver works fine when you use a computer that supports the Intel® HD Graphics 4600 controller, it indicates that this is actually a compatibility problem between the computer and the AV receiver.

In this case what we recommend then, is to get in contact directly with the manufacturer of the computer, Lenovo, to report this scenario and to verify with them if the AV Receiver is compatible with your platform and to check if maybe they have another driver customized by them to will make the AV receiver to work properly with their computer:

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos