Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20763 Discussions

July 2023 HD graphics driver Problem with AMD card?

BrianOrion
Beginner

Hi, I had my screen go totally dark on my windows 10  with Intel i5 3570 and AMD Radeon RX 460.

I disconnected and removed the Radeon and plugged the monitor into the board with it's Intel HD 2500 graphics integrated in the i5-3570. OK, works great but I noticed that on the same day that the card "failed" there was a driver update "Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics" showing in my "Update history" in Settings. I don't know how these things work, but it seems very suspicious that a card would work flawlessly for years and die the same day as a graphics driver got an update. I guess I need to know how to roll back this update and try installing the card again. I've tried "system restore" but it failed. Much Thanks! Brian

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello BrianOrion,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. Maybe fellow community members have the knowledge, and they will jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued."

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos