cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AMorg4
Beginner

Latest driver for HD520 produces Windows Hardware Error in reliabitily monitor

Hello...

I have just opened a support ticket (04174081) for the following issue but three browsers on two systems won't let me upload any screenshots or the SUS report, so I'll try here:

Since updating the driver to the latest version (26.20.100.6709) four days ago, I have been getting around 5 of these hardware errors every day popping up in the reliability monitor:

Datum

‎27.‎04.‎2019 11:44

Status

Nicht berichtet

Beschreibung

Aufgrund eines Hardwareproblems ist Windows nicht mehr voll funktionsfähig.

Problemsignatur

Problemereignisame: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff820ccf5224a0

Parameter 2: fffff80e08189920

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 1a54

Betriebssystemversion: 10_0_17134

Service Pack: 0_0

Produkt: 256_1

Betriebsystemversion: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.48

Gebietsschema-ID: 1031

Sorry for the German version, there seems to be no option to get an english report.

Usually I do not notice anything at all while using the system at the time of these error messages, so if they would not show, I would not even know about any issues.

It has happened twice though that a noticable event has taken place at the exact moment the error was logged:

1. I was watching a youtube video and the video got stuck for a few seconds while the sound continued playing

2. The desktop window manager crashed at the same time and the screen turned black for a second before every thing was restored by the system

Currently it does not seem to threaten the integrity of my system but it is a nuisance nonetheless.

Thanks in advance for your help

- Andi

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AMorg4
Beginner

posted a file.
AMorg4
Beginner

As Windows advised me about the 1809 upgrade being downloaded automatically pretty much after posting this thread, I decided to take a leap of faith and install the upgrade to see if it fixes the issue.

The upgrade has thankfully completed successfully and I will now wait and see if the problem is gone or if it persists.

AMorg4
Beginner

Sorry to say the error still persists under Win 10x64 1809.

Here's the updated SUS report.