Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

Latest drivers for intel iGPU

Ashraful
Novice
Hello, I am eager to know when there will be fixes to several latest games such as cyberpunk 2077. I believe if the drivers are updated they can atleast be played at a low settings. Please do update the drivers fast so that we can enjoy the latest games. Thanks
10 Replies
AlHill
Super User

DCH driver 9030 was just released.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30066/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?v=t

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
Ashraful
Novice

I am looking for the driver optimized to run Cyberpunk 2077 specifically. Thank you

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

But pigs will fly before you will be able to satisfactorily play those games on Intel HD Graphics, even at the lowest settings.

...S

Ashraful
Novice
I am using 11gen iris xe graphics. I hope it is capable.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Well, that's a different animal! You should have said so in the first place.

Unfortunately, the ICS team cannot comment on the schedule for new features, bug fixes or game tuning. They will appear as soon as they can be validated fully. As they say, in the fullness of time.

...S

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Ashraful,

We are currently looking for ways to optimize the game and get it running on Intel Xe Graphics and Intel Xe MAX, however, at the moment we cannot promise a specific fix is going to be release or provide any target date.

As our community member said the " ICS team cannot comment on the schedule for new features, bug fixes or game tuning. They will appear as soon as they can be validated fully".

The game still has several bugs in itself, hence the task ahead is a challenge. For now, keep your drivers up to date as we roll new updates and fixes in the future.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Mage0
Novice

I am seeing a lot of progress in Igdumdim64 build #9168 from Intel when used with Cyberpunk patch 1.1, which was released a day ago.  Players with Iris Xe graphics can now get all the way into the game and move around for between 10 and 60 seconds before it crashes.  This is much more than I was able to do before.

Keep up the progress!  Looking forward to the next build(s).

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Gee, someone saying nice things about the Intel iGFX drivers; that's a new one!    ;^)

...S

0 Kudos
Mage0
Novice

Any news on this?  The uptrend we saw in January has slowed a bit.  Last few Intel driver releases for IRIS (e.g. version 9316) don't seem to run Cyberpunk much better (i.e., for more than 60 seconds of in-world sequences before the application crashes).

0 Kudos
Mage0
Novice

Update for those who may be searching: things are looking more promising with the release of the 1.2 patch from CD Projekt Red.  I am about 5 minutes into the "open world" on my IRIS XE 2in1, which is further than I've ever gotten before.  Maybe these crashes were mostly application bugs, after all?

0 Kudos