Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Life is Feudal You Own - Intel Core i7 6500U 3.1GHz - Graphics 520

FMore10
Beginner

Buenos días:

Tengo el siguiente problema. Al jugar al Life is Feudal You Own, el juego comienza corriendo normalmente y luego empieza a verse muy pixelado. He actualizado el controlador a la versión 6709 y he seguido los consejos de la app de intel para el juego pero sigue sin solucionarse.

Saludos y espero su respuesta!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Are you a laptop or desktop?

If a laptop, you should use only the drivers from the laptop manufacturer, and not the Intel drivers.

Doc

FMore10
Beginner

Laptop... so I should not play using the HD Graphics 520? I'm sorry, not sure if I understood you..

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You should use the latest graphic driver(s) provided by your laptop manufacturer.

Doc

n_scott_pearson
Super User

Do not download graphics drivers from the Intel or NVIDIA/AMD sites. Use only those on your laptop manufacturer's site unless they specifically tell you that you can use those on the Intel site. The reason for this is because the graphics drivers are often modified by the manufacturer to support custom hardware features (dimming, focus adjustment, etc.) and, especially for dual graphics, switching between the graphics solution (for example, to support content protected media, where only the Intel driver provides license verification).

...S

0 Kudos