Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20665 Discussions

Low Resolution Cursor When Saturation Slider Used

RRoyM
Beginner

Hello,

I recently purchased a laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 310), and installed the latest 4474 gpu driver for its HD 520. I began calibrating the display and tweaking the color options in the config panel, but I noticed that as soon as I make any changes to the saturation slider from its normal "0" position, the "busy" circle of the cursor becomes extremely low resolution, and as soon as I return the slider to the default 0 position and apply the settings, the resolution of the cursor returns to normal. It looks exactly like the picture in this thread:

I've tried reinstalling the driver after uninstalling the old one, and tweaking a number of options, but I cannot figure this out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello, CalculatedRisk:

Can you please take a screenshot of the issue?

What are the driver versions that you have tried?

Please provide me with the report from the http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/siu.html Intel® System Identification Utility.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
RRoyM
Beginner

Hi Amy,

I recently calibrated the display and realized I do not need to use the saturation slider at the moment, and so my cursor is currently unaltered and normal. This issue is present on the latest beta driver for the Intel HD Graphics 520, the 15.40.26.4474 Driver.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Please let me know if you are still concerned about that, and in case you want this to be troubleshooted just reply back with the information requested above.

Regards,

Amy.
0 Kudos