Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20954 Discussions

MY PC INTEL DH61WW 5450 video card install not display

bkhan4
Beginner

DH61WW 5450 video card not display how to fix this problem and with out card vga display monitor how to problem bios update pls help me

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Darwin_B_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Please apologize but I am having problems understanding the description of your problem.

Do you mean that when using an ATI Radeon HD 5450 video card in an Intel® Desktop Board DH61WW you don't get any video signal? What happens if you use the motherboard without the video card and using the on board graphics?

It is important to make sure that the video card is working properly; perhaps you can test it in another computer to confirm so. Also, if you have another working PCIe video card around you can test it in the same motherboard to confirm that the PCIe slot of the board is functional.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Darwin_B_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Please apologize but I am having problems understanding the description of your problem.

Do you mean that when using an ATI Radeon HD 5450 video card in an Intel® Desktop Board DH61WW you don't get any video signal? What happens if you use the motherboard without the video card and using the on board graphics?

It is important to make sure that the video card is working properly; perhaps you can test it in another computer to confirm so. Also, if you have another working PCIe video card around you can test it in the same motherboard to confirm that the PCIe slot of the board is functional.

0 Kudos