Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20788 Discussions

Maintain AP is not working in intel driver

DVoro1
Novice

When i select in driver maintain aspect ratio its not saving my choice. It select back "stretch screen". Why it is so?

I'm on win 7 64 HP.

Same on dell latitude d620 with gma 950

and same on alienware m11x with gma 4500HD

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DVoro1
Novice

I alread see some solutions to this problem, but i'm not interested in them. I'm interested if intel is working on this problem solution?

idata
Employee

I HAVE A PROBLEM TO MY DISPLAY ADAPTERS HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

DISPLAY ADAPTER I USE IS MOBILE INTEL(R) 945 EXPRESS CHIPSET FAMILY

THE PROBLEM IS

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12) HOW I CAN FIND A RESOURCES FOR THIS PROBLEM SO I CAN PLAY ONLINE GAMES
0 Kudos
JTerr5
Novice

This is honestly the most annoying bug in the software. Any time you create a custom resolution at 4:3, you have NO OPTION to maintain aspect ratio. It's complete crap. The driver always decides to stretch full screen.

Please make this the # 1 thing to fix. Make it so we can MAINTAIN ASPECT RATIO for custom resolutions.

I'm purposely bumping all aspect ratio questions so you programmers know how serious of an issue this is.

Also fix the limited 60hz problem for monitors that can go to 120hz. That's another huge bug.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

This problem has been reported here: /thread/51712 Where is "maintain aspect ratio" for Intel HD 4000 on Windows 8.1?

Allan.

0 Kudos