Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Medal of Honor Allied Assault crashes on startup

martin0300
Beginner

When I start Medal of Honor Allied Assault it crashes on startup! And I don't get any error messages!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Gee, no information at all to work with.

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
martin0300
Beginner

Here it is! And I'm using Intel HD Graphics 2000!

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Your processor is not supported on Windows 10, nor is your graphics.

There is no Intel driver for your graphics.  All you have is the Microsoft generic graphics driver which lacks features and performance.

Sorry, but your system is just too old.  You should consider getting a new(er) system that is supported.

0 Kudos
martin0300
Beginner

But it worked before I reinstalled Windows 10! And if i put a video card in there it will work? And this game is made in 2002!

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Before windows 10 is not windows 10.

If you find a compatible nvidia card (typically an older one), you may be ok.

0 Kudos
martin0300
Beginner

I not upgrade to Windows 10 I reinstalled Windows 10! And does a Gt 1030 will work?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

The GT 1030 may work, and that is the best answer.

David_G_Intel

Hello martin0300

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.  

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel®️ Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued". 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards, 

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos