Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20962 Discussions

Multiple Arc Graphics Card (Dual Arc A770)

Gl1tch
Novice

Hello beloved Intel Community

You can call me Barry and know me as a PC enthusiast, who is wondered by the possibilites and everything around it in the topic of Multi GPU. Ik that this "trend" has nowadays not a big meaning after more and more the GPU Chips became a strong unit as its own as a stand alone. And now since the Arc excist and this card don't want to go out of my head, I decided to give myself in it and go completely with team blue (CPU and GPU from Intel) 

Now what I can say about this is that we who seek to use multiple Arc Graphicscard may have the dream to have "Shared VRAM" or many other Functions that made Multi GPU so unique. That is a Function for Dual GPUs that give them the ability to share the VRAM as once big together and higher up the capacity of the VRAM (with 2 16GB Arc A770 GPUs having 32GB shared VRAM as one VRAM Source). But also mostly a better Render scaling time, better shader compilation (that 2 units work as one together) and so on what makes dual GPU so unique for pc enthusiasts like me. This is what we have as a wish with the Intel Arc A770 since its DeepLink Technlogy is already something awesome, XeSS being great as well and keep getting better with time. Its just that vision some people like me have in the mind and just want to archive it. Me the most. Since this GPU doesn't go out of my mind and this Idea of having 2 Intel Arc A770 GPUs is just a huge dream of mine and so for many others who want the best for their usages. For me its gaming and 3D usages like Blender and Unreal Engine 5. And as far as I have heard once, the Intel Arc A770 is a great pick for a mid budget usage for Unreal Engine 5. 

I don't want to force anybody or anything to do what we or I desire. But it would be a shame to abandone an old trend that was more than revolutionary. So pls Intel, make the Arc A770 multi gpu compatible with shared vram. Just Imagine how awesome it woud be to have 32GB VRAM by having 2 Graphic Cards for a really resonable price. What a dream I wish shall come true

Lovely Regards 
GL1

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Ruqiu_C_Intel

Here is Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives software product community support channel. For your support request, please visit product-support-forums, then choose a right channel, for example Graphics forum to post your request. Thank you for understanding.

Gl1tch
Novice

My Apologies. 

Sure I will edit this post repost it in the right channel

0 Kudos