Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20596 Discussions

Multiple Displays with Intel Graphics HD 630

DWelc3
Beginner

I recently got a new computer with an integrated Intel Graphics HD 630. I used it with extended Dual Monitors

I then decided to add a third monitor to the extended display.

The problem is that whichever monitor is connected last will display only a black screen. All monitors are detected and the monitor itself does not show an unconnected screen, it just shows a black screen. The black screen monitor is even in use and I can move windows onto it, I just can't see them.

I can tell you what monitors I have and how they are connected, but only the last monitor connected displays this behavior. So it could potentially be any of them. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting them in various ways and it's always whichever is added as the third monitor.

Digital Display DELL D2414H

Digital Display2 SyncMaster

Digital Television ASUS VS247

There are only three ports on my computer - HDMI, VGA and Display Port - so I'm using all three.

I'm using connections these converters to the three monitors

HDMI out to DVI in

Display Port out to HDMI in

VGA out to VGA in

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello dwwelch,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community.I am sorry to hear you are having issue setting multiple screens.

Could you please let me know your computer model?

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
DWelc3
Beginner
CUK ASRock DeskMini 110W Tiny Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-7700, 32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD, Windows 10, AC WiFi - (Black) - Mini Business Computer
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/120021 dwwelch, thank you for that information.

Is there any chance to confirm with ASRock if this motherboard model supports triple display configuration with your set up?

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/120021 dwwelch,

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
DWelc3
Beginner

I tried ASRock about this as suggested, but they didn't get back to me.

So any further help you can provide here would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Three Graphics Outputs

This motherboard supports all three kinds of graphics D-Sub, HDMI and DP.

*Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously.

source: https://www.asrock.com/nettop/intel/deskmini%20110%20Series/index.asp ASRock > DeskMini 110 Series

0 Kudos