Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21316 Discussions

Multiple issues since last driver update.

Kevman76
Beginner

Hello,

I purchased a Arc A750 LE about a month ago.  So far I have been very happy up until this past week.  It all started with World of tanks restarting multiple times a day.  Then the ARC Control Panel started freezing or not opening at all and now I cannot use any GPU boost features without stabilization issues.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and Control Panel software multiple times a day.  I have done a complete fresh Windows 11 Install.  I am not sure what is causing all these issues.

Currently running:

i7-12700k

Asus TUF B660M Wifi D4

32 GB 3200mhz Ram

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Kevman76

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

We need to keep one issue per thread so we can ask for specific information for each issue and troubleshoot accordingly, we will focus this thread on the random crashes/restarts on World of Tanks and if you are also experiencing problems with the Arc Control software, please open a new thread and we will be glad to assist.

Getting into this issue, we would like to first get detailed information on your hardware/driver configurations so please crate and share a report from the Intel® System Support Utility. Also, please let us know if there are specific situations that can trigger this issue or if it only happens randomly during gameplay.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Kevman76

We want to continue helping you to resolve this issue, so please share with us the information we requested in our previous post.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Kevman76

We have not received the information we requested to help you with this issue, so we will be closing this thread. If you need further assistance feel free to open a new topic.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Kevman76

We just want to let you know that we are working on setting up a lab to check if there is any issue with this game. Once we have more information we will le you know.

Best Regards, 

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Kevman76

We want to let you know that we have tested the World of Tanks game and did not experience any type of crash, in this case, if you are still experiencing issues with this game, contact the game developer for further support. Please note this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos