Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

My Laptop Lenovo X270 display screen is showing flapping scanlines if view through any camera. But this is not happening from another same model laptop. May this can be a hardware or configuration issue as a lot of same models including yours doesn't hav

rgofu
Beginner

Please help.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello, raihangofur. Thank you very much for taking the time to reach the Intel Communities Team. I will do my best to assist you further.

In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with a DxDiag* report. Please follow these steps to generate it:

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).

4. Attach the .txt file that was generated. To attach a file, you must click the "Attach" option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

In addition, can you please share a screenshot or video of the issue? And, if you do not mind, may I please have the model of the camera you are using?

Antony S.

idata
Employee

Hello, raihangofur.

I would like to know if you still need assistance. If so, please do not hesitate to reply to this thread.

Antony S.

0 Kudos
rgofu
Beginner

Hello Antony,

Thanks a lot for your response. I have attached necessary logs and short captured video file. Actually we found the flapping scan lines by viewing through mobile camera. Here are the few handset model we have found the same.

Samsung S7 Edge

Nokia 6.1

We have contacted our local technical support team and they informed that it happens as the camera's frame rate and monitor's refresh rate do not match up. Could you verify this answer please.

Regards,

Raihan

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, raihangofur. Thank you for your response.

This can actually be possible. If the video is recorded in a very high resolution and frame rate and the monitor's resolution is below that, this can happen. Can you please try recording a video with lower resolution and frame rate? In addition, can you play a video with an external monitor with a higher resolution?

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, raihangofur.

I would like to know if you still need assistance. If so, please do not hesitate to reply to this thread.

Antony S.

0 Kudos