Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

My intel UHD 620 Graphics does not have the option of showing Custom Resolutions. Can someone please help me why its not showing up

BBot0
Novice

I want to play stretched resolution in my games such as fortnite and pubg

9 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello BBot0, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. Could you please let us know the driver version you are running? Please go to Device Manager> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed. Let us know your computer model. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
BBot0
Novice
Thank you so much for your response. Here are the anwsers. Driver version 25.20.100.6472. Computer model number- Hp ProBook 450 G5 Best regards Noah
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Are you able to set the resolution in the game? Try setting your resolution in NVIDIA panel. Try with the driver from your computer manufacturer: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-probook-450-g5-notebook-pc/17047142/swItemId/ob-222455-1 Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
BBot0
Novice
Thank you for your response. My NVIDIA panel does not have the option of display. Only: Adjust image settings with preview, manage 3D settings, Set PhysX Configuration. And i downloaded the driver you sent me. And it still does not show Custom Resolutions.
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
The driver provided is from your computer manufacturer. You can try using a generic one from our site: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28515/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=126789 Once installed, download the Intel Graphics Control Panel from the Microsoft Store. 1. Are you able to set the resolution in the game? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
If you need further assistance let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
BBot0
Novice
I'm so sorry I did not respond for the past week. I had tech support come over to my house to fix my cracked laptop screen. And I asked him why I could not get custom resolutions. He said you have a degraded laptop. And I asked if there is any way I can get custom resolutions. And he responded with No. But thank you for your help and time.
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello BBot0, Thank you for your feedback. It is highly appreciated. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos