Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

New Intel drivers 15.3x.x.xx Control Panel - Missing Hue Saturation options

jli91
Beginner

What happened to those options? I want to make my colors pop out but these options have disappeared.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi darksolusion,

I tested a system from my side with the latest graphics driver version 3345 and the options are visible under the Control Panel. These options are not visible in the system if the Video Bios is locked.

I recommend you installing the latest bios and Management Engine from the manufacturer and specifically for your computer.

0 Kudos
jli91
Beginner

I took your suggestion, updated the bios, installed intel:ME for my chipset (series 8), updated to the newest graphics driver and enabled all intel options in the graphics bios section, i even up'd the vram to 1GB.

and still no luck. i've also tried installing my monitor driver which didnt do anything

This is bothersome because colors seems washed out compared to all other machines i have to use during the day.

My system is Aspire XC-605 with a intel core i5 4440.

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

I understand and I am sorry to hear you are still having these problems. At this point, since you have tested the latest drivers and steps provided from our side, I recommend you contacting the computer manufacturer for them to help you.

0 Kudos
PGarg2
Beginner

Those options are present in the advanced tab. In the picture, it is showing basic tab options.Click on "Advanced" just below the "Color" tab to get those options.

0 Kudos
ROBERT_U_Intel
Employee

As prihu_456 said, click Advanced to see Hue and Saturation.

0 Kudos