Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

No HDMI-Audio for Videogames (Intel Display-Audio)

MFeul1
Beginner

Hi,

I have audio problems with several games and launchers (Origin, Steam, GOG). When I want to use the speakers of my screen, some games launch without sound, other games don't even launch at all and crash.

Those problems do not appear, when I use headphones or BT-Headphones. They only appear when the default playback device uses Intel Display-Audio.

I tried everything I could find. Drivers have been uninstalled and reinstalled and have been updated. I used different HDMI cables. Also different screens. Nothing worked.

My Setup:

• Intel Core i3-8100 3.60 GHz
  • Intel UHD Graphics 630
  • 8 GB RAM
  • Windows 10 64 Bit Education
  • Screen: BenQ GL2450H

Not even Intel Support knew a solution. There are some similiar issues on the internet, but either their solution didn't help me, or there was no solution at all.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks

1 Solution
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello MFeul1, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. I was checking your account and I can see that you have an open case and you are being assisted, I have notified the agent so he can send the e-mail to you and continue assisting you. Make sure to keep one case open regarding this issue. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello MFeul1, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. I was checking your account and I can see that you have an open case and you are being assisted, I have notified the agent so he can send the e-mail to you and continue assisting you. Make sure to keep one case open regarding this issue. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos