Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

Notebook x15 Arc A730m, Not working in Gentoo

cyear
Beginner
In the Gentoo Linux system, A730m cannot be used properly, All software cannot use it,I have installed the Mesa open-source driver, searched for a lot of related information, changed the kernel configuration, etc., all of which are invalid,and the intel_gpu tool cannot see the specific information of the graphics card. I hope you can help me, but I don't want to use Ubuntu
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hi cyear,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

I regret to inform you that Gentoo is not among the operating systems officially supported for the Intel Arc A730m. For a comprehensive list of compatible systems and detailed information, I encourage you to visit the official Intel support links.

Operating System Requirements for Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics

Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics – Desktop Quick Start Guide

Your understanding is greatly appreciated, and I am here to assist with any further questions or concerns you may have.

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
cyear
Beginner
May I ask how to open resizable BAR in X15? I did not find it in BIOS
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hi cyear,

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please provide us with the exact brand and model of your system?

If your system is a third-party unit, we recommend reaching out to your motherboard manufacturer for guidance on locating the resizable BAR option within the BIOS settings. The Resizable BAR option may be described as Re-Size BAR, Smart Access Memory, or Clever Access Memory. Contact the system manufacturer for specific details.

If you have any questions or need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hi cyear,

Good day!

I'm writing to follow up on our earlier messages If you've reviewed them, please confirm their receipt. Should you wish to discuss any points further or need more clarification, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hi cyear,

As we have not heard from you for the past few days, we will go ahead and close this thread. If you need help in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos