Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

OpenCL e OpenGL

predadorX
Beginner

Como eu verifico se possuo o OpenCL e o OpenGL? Onde e como eu os baixo? Qual versão é compatível com minha placa gráfica? --> Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2807 @ 1.58GHz, 1578 Mhz, 2 Núcleo(s), 2 Processador(es) Lógico(s)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Ok, according to the report (and as I expected), you have 2GB of memory total (and this is shared for Graphics support). Further, according to the release notes for the Graphics driver that you have (which is the latest version available, BTW), you have support for DirectX 11 (plus OpenGL 4.0 and OpenCL 1.2).

According to the Adobe website, Photoshop requires a minimum of 8GB of memory (10GB if shared by graphics) and support for DirectX 12. They do not seem to indicate any specific minimum versions of OpenGL or OpenCL. 

My conclusion is that your system does not come anywhere near having the capability to handle Photoshop, If this software is a hard requirement, then you are going to have to upgrade to something quite a bit newer, with significantly more memory, a better graphics engine and a more-powerful processor.

Sorry,

…S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Run DXDIAG (it's a built-in Windows program); it lists this information.

That's a very old Celeron processor; I rather doubt you are going to find the OpenCL/OpenGL versions - which are provided as part of the graphics driver - are up to date.

Sorry, reality bites (as does time)...

...S

0 Kudos
predadorX
Beginner

É que eu preciso deles para o Photoshop.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Then you may have to consider a much newer machine.

Still, we can do the analysis... Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (do not try to use the Submit capability; it does not work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
predadorX
Beginner

Aqui. Eu espero ter feito isso certo.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Ok, according to the report (and as I expected), you have 2GB of memory total (and this is shared for Graphics support). Further, according to the release notes for the Graphics driver that you have (which is the latest version available, BTW), you have support for DirectX 11 (plus OpenGL 4.0 and OpenCL 1.2).

According to the Adobe website, Photoshop requires a minimum of 8GB of memory (10GB if shared by graphics) and support for DirectX 12. They do not seem to indicate any specific minimum versions of OpenGL or OpenCL. 

My conclusion is that your system does not come anywhere near having the capability to handle Photoshop, If this software is a hard requirement, then you are going to have to upgrade to something quite a bit newer, with significantly more memory, a better graphics engine and a more-powerful processor.

Sorry,

…S

0 Kudos
predadorX
Beginner

É ... eu sei ... mas o programa até que roda bem crie projetos extensos ou faça alterações abruptas. Sobre o OpenCL e o OpenGL... eles são necessários para algumas coisas dentro do programa. Obrigado. Mas... onde fica a pasta desses dois?

0 Kudos
predadorX
Beginner

"mas o programa até que roda bem crie projetos extensos"

Corrigindo: mas o programa até que funciona bem desde que não crie projetos extensos

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

RE: "where is the folder for these two?"

I am not sure I understand your question. The report you posted details the memory and processor your system has. https://ark.intel.com details the processor and the graphics support that it includes. The page for downloading the device driver that you are using (as well as its release notes) is here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29969/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-

Hope this covers it,

...S

0 Kudos