Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Override application setting

JBiaz
Beginner

Hi I wanna know on how to turn off the override application setting in the display part cause when I play games it decreases my fps drastically ​

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee
Hello JBiaz, Thank you for posting on the Intel Community. In order to investigate your behavior please provide the following information: 1. Attach the ".txt" file with the system information using the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* Download link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 2. Which games are being affected? 3. Please provide the troubleshooting steps you have followed so far. 4. Have you made any software/hardware changes? Best regards, Oscar A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee
Hello JBiaz, Please let us know the information requested if you still need further assistance. Regards, Oscar A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee
Hello JBiaz, Please contact us back if you need further assistance. Regards, Oscar A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos