Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20599 Discussions

Override application settings missing

csinalok
Beginner

Override application settings missing. Getting blank title bar in some applications. Scaling is set to full screen for all monitors.

Please help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

csinalok, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

What is the model of the Intel® Processor?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Which Windows* version are you using?

When you said "override application settings missing" which specific settings are you referring to?

This problem, does it happen with all the applications? If not, which applications are showing this problem?

Please provide the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your system?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello csinalok, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello csinalok, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos