Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20634 Discussions

PROJECT NOT DETECTED

CarCej
Beginner

Hi. I have a problem when I connect mi laptop Windows 10 with projectors Acer. I have updated drivers for Intel® UHD Graphics. Some of my partners have solved the problem with instalation of Gráficos HD Intel® 620, I have tried but it hasn't solve the problem​. Thank you for your help.

I attach the text file about my system. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello CarCej,

Thank you for your response and the additional information provided.  

After cheking the report attached I noticed that you are working with the latest Intel Drivers.

When talking about laptops, it’s worth mentioning that Intel provides generic versions of software and drivers. 

Your computer manufacturer may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes.  

You can find the drivers that are fully validated for your laptop in the following link.

I would recommend the installation of the drivers provided by the manufacturer to avoid any potential impact caused by loading non-customized drivers and ensure top performance.

This is because system manufacturers regularly customize Intel generic driversto meet the needs of their specific system design. 

Additionally, what occurs with the previous models that don’t have the HDMI port? No video output at all?

Have you tried different cables? or adapters that are validated for your computer? 

Esteban D. 

Intel Technical Support Technician  

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello CarCej,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

To better assist you, I would appreciate if you could provide the following information:

• For how long you’ve experiencing this behavior?
  • What is the model of the projector? Is the device software up to date?
  • What is your current graphics driver installed?

Please run the following tool and attach the reports generated.   

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) Download link 

1.Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. 

2. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   

3.Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   

4. o save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   

Esteban D.

0 Kudos
CarCej
Beginner

Hello, thank you for your answer. 

’ve experiencing this behavior since I bought my new laptop a month ago. 

I attach the model of one of the projector that doesn't work properly. This proyector works perferctly with the HDMI-HDMI wire, but the problem is when I use the HDMI-VGA adapter and the VGA-VGA wire. The main problem is with previous models that don´t have HDMI conexion, but I can´t know the model because they don´t have tags. Proyects of other brands (Sony, BenQ...) works perfectly. 

Thank you for your help. 

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello CarCej,

Thank you for your response and the additional information provided.  

After cheking the report attached I noticed that you are working with the latest Intel Drivers.

When talking about laptops, it’s worth mentioning that Intel provides generic versions of software and drivers. 

Your computer manufacturer may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes.  

You can find the drivers that are fully validated for your laptop in the following link.

I would recommend the installation of the drivers provided by the manufacturer to avoid any potential impact caused by loading non-customized drivers and ensure top performance.

This is because system manufacturers regularly customize Intel generic driversto meet the needs of their specific system design. 

Additionally, what occurs with the previous models that don’t have the HDMI port? No video output at all?

Have you tried different cables? or adapters that are validated for your computer? 

Esteban D. 

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied. 

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello CarCej,

Were you able to check the previous post?   

Please let me know if you need further assistance.   

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello CarCej

We have not heard back from you. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos