Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Petition for new Driver for Intel Bay Trail/HD 2500/HD 4000

GGeor18
Beginner

Please fix Full screen problem on Bay Trail. With full screen problem please write in this discussion.If you agree with this (new Driver for Intel Gen 7) Please write +1.

0 Kudos
17 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36,

I understand you are having Full Screen issues with an Intel Bay Trail CPU.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing to you.

In order to help you better I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have in the computer. Please attach to this thread the .txt file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Please also provide more information about the Full Screen issue you are having.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Fred
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36,

I was wondering if you still need assistance regarding the Full Screen issue you are having with Bay Trail processors. If you still need assistance just let me know.

Regards,

Fred
0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

Yes, i have a problem with Full screen scaling on my Bay Trail. I try all variant, but nothing. I hope that this problem have a solution. My hardware is Intel Atom z3735f with 2GB RAM and Bay Trail Gpu. My OS is Windows 10.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36,

In order to help you better I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have in the computer. Please attach to this thread the .txt file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

When you say you are having a full screen problem, are you referring to overscan? If possible please provide a picture of the full screen issue you are having.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Fred
0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

This is the file on my Ideacentrestick 300.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36,

Thanks for the information you sent to me.

Please provide more information about the Full Screen issue you are having. Are you referring to Overscan?

Let me also know the model number of the display you are using with the Lenovo* Ideacentre Stick 300.

Regards,

Fred
0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

I try with 2TVs (Samsung and LG) and one monitor (Samsung), I am very dissapointed, because Intel driver support is awful.Only when i start game my video card didn't scaling the picture.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36,

I would like you to try setting different screen resolution on the Intel Graphics Control Panel and check if there is a "Scale Full Screen" under Scaling option. If there is a "Scale Full Screen" option with different screen resolution please apply that setting, and then try playing the computer game.

Let me know your findings.

Regards,

Fred
0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

I tried every resolution, but i have only Maintain Display Scaling and Center Image only.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36,

What happens is that through HDMI connection the Scaling options that have been implemented are Center Image and Maintain Display Scaling only. This is a limitation of the graphics controller itself.

What I can recommend is to keep using the computer game in Center Image.

The drivers for Intel Atom BayTrail CPUs are provided by the computer manufacturer directly. None of the drivers we have on our website will install on Intel Atom BayTrail processors.

Let me know if you have or not any other inquiry.

Regards,

Fred
0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

Ok Thanks. Support Intel Bay trail GPU Full screen scaling or only centre image?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36,

Only Center Image is supported by the Intel® Atom® Z3735F Processor.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36,

I was wondering if you have or not any other inquiry. If you have any other inquiry just let me know.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

Is This Video Card, which have driver support?

-Intel HD Graphics 5000/500/600 series and Cherry Trail Win 7/8/10

-Intel HD 4600 and other Haswell Gen Video Cars Only Win 10

-Intel HD 2500/4000 and Bay Trail - don't supported new drivers ? (latest driver 10.18.10.4491)

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36,

I am sorry that I did not understand your last question, what do you want to know about the graphics controllers you mentioned?

Regards,

Fred
0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

Which graphics cars will support with new drivers? and include this Bay Trail GPUs?

Regard,

Georgi

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36,

What happens is that graphics drivers for Intel® Atom® Bay Trail CPUs are provided by the computer manufacturer only. The best option would be contacting Lenovo* directly so they can let you know when they are going to release newer graphics driver for your Lenovo* Ideacentre Stick 300. This link will give you their contact information http://support.lenovo.com/uu/en/contactus http://support.lenovo.com/uu/en/contactus

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos