Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20752 Discussions

Poor brightness curve

Jany
Beginner
Product: HP ENVY X360 Convertible Laptop PC 15-Ed1000 (169X2AV) Who the hell is setting up brightness curves in laptops? I bought color checker display to calibrate my oled screen, there are 2 major spikes in brightness that make impossible to set up proper brightness for calibration. Is this poor hp bios or intel iris drivers problem? Anybody know any software that will allow to set up brightness precisely? Thanks... Measurment spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YghBp51Y5SzKFNmNNubezU53KF3pz3iHxctuduUhdmY/edit?usp=sharing
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @Jany

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. Thank you for your questions. 

In this case since this is a laptop, usually the original equipment manufacturer drivers (OEM drivers) are drivers generic drivers that we provide in our website, modified by the computer's manufacturer to work correctly with your computer. For brightness curves, I would recommend contacting HP to discuss this, since they are the manufacturer of this computer. 

Besides the brightness curves, do you have any questions, or would you like us to close this thread?

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @Jany

Were you able to check the previous post? Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @Jany,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

Carlos L. 

0 Kudos