Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Problème DSAService.exe

Patrick7
Beginner

DSAService.exe est considéré d’un virus intrusion dans la mémoire, à chaque démarrage du système Windows.
Je désactive dans démarrage ou je fais accepter dans l’antivirus comme exception ?
Cela concerne pour le logiciel de support assistance Intel pour les Driver.

Voir image

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

AFAIK, no other antivirus package is calling IDSA a virus or trojan, so I presume this is a false-positive.

I would put it in the list of exceptions. If you are not comfortable doing this, uninstall IDSA and install your drivers and update manually.

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User
We can't interpret text in pictures. Please provide text separately so we can translate.
...S
0 Kudos
Patrick7
Beginner

I take google translate. Or else you have if ever right mouse click; translate into your language.

DSAService.exe considered to be a memory invasion virus every time you start your Windows system. Do I disable in startup or do I have to have it accepted in antivirus as an exception ? Because if I deactivate in the boot section, the antivirus does not send any message.
This concerns intel Driver Assistance Support Software.
The screenshot is the information from Windows Antivirus Defender. There is all the information, no need to read in French, I have all the information by writing the name of the file.exe

0 Kudos
Patrick7
Beginner

Nobody knows, is there no support ? 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I am talking about the text in your attachment. The translators do not work with pictures containing text.

...S

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

AFAIK, no other antivirus package is calling IDSA a virus or trojan, so I presume this is a false-positive.

I would put it in the list of exceptions. If you are not comfortable doing this, uninstall IDSA and install your drivers and update manually.

...S

0 Kudos