Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Problem with Intel Grafics 3000

Miguel93
Beginner

Hello, I have problems with the HD 3000 driver of my laptop, I have tried all the available versions of the drivers of my processor and I have not been able to solve the problem I have, I have also published in the microsoft community and I have also gone to technical support but even so I have not been able to solve.
Every time I install the HD 3000 driver on my intel i3-2310M laptop in windows 10 it disables the screen and the login does not appear when I turn on the laptop, the HDMI also stops working, to be able to activate the screen and To see everything normal I have to press several commands, it is annoying to do this every time I turn on the laptop, but even though I activate the screen, the HDMI is not activated.
The HDMI works well before installing the drivers, when installing the HD 3000 drivers this stops working and I only see until the windows load from there I can not see more

Thank you in advance for your help!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Your graphics are not supported on Windows 10.  There is no Intel driver for HD3000 for windows 10.  The only driver available is the Microsoft generic driver which lacks performance and features.  Further, you should not be installing any other driver.

Sorry, but your laptop and hardware are simply too old.   You should consider upgrading to a new(er) system that is supported by Windows 10.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Miguel93

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. We hope that the assistance provided by the community has been helpful.

Also, we would like to inform you that due to the Intel® HD Graphics 3000 has been discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the following links:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Miguel93
Beginner

Thanks for your prompt responses, I did not know anything about the discontinuance of my equipment, with the links that you gave me I was able to find out which were the versions accepted by the HD 3000 driver in windows.
In the comparison table it indicates that the version of Windows 8.1 works normal with HD 3000, I did the installation of windows 8.1 but this does not work at all, sometimes it turns on the normal screen as it should, in other occasions I must do it as in windows 10 , I already know about the discontinuance but I put it in this answer for the community, if by chance someone else in the community knows a way to solve this because I am all ears 😊
In the same way, I want to thank again for the information provided.!

0 Kudos