Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20710 Discussions

Problem with intel core i7 13700k e intel arc a770.

davidedari
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I would like to report some problems regarding my recently assembled pc with an i7 13700KF and an intel arc a770.

The first problem I would like to expose is about the temperature of the intel arc a770, I had to set the degree limit to 75, because the card was going over 90° giving a white fading screen and screen freeze, I emphasize that the case has a good airflow. (I have already reported this to support).

The other problem is about "crackling or Popping audio", I am going crazy trying to solve the problem I have done many tests, formatting and changing OS ( from Windows 10 to Windows 11) and possible drivers. but nothing I can't find a solution.

COMPONENTS:

intel core i7 13700kf

intel arc a770 16 gb

TUF Gaming h770-pro wifi(updated bios)

Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32 GB 5600MHZ

I please ask the whole community to help me,

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello davidedari

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing audio issues when using your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics. Please let us know the following information:

• What type of devices is this issue happening on (3.5mm jack, USB, HDMI, DP)?
  • Please let us know scenarios or situations that trigger the issue. If possible share a short video.
  • For testing purposes, Could you let us know if the same issue happens if you disable Resizable BAR on your system?
  • Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it. 

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
davidedari
Beginner

I disabled the Resizable BAR function from the bios and now everything works correctly, is a fix coming for this problem?

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello davidedari

Thank you for confirming that the issue gets resolved after disabling Resizable BAR. This is a known issue that we are currently working on to come us with a fix. The issue happens when using audio interfaces or USB audio interfaces.

If you have the mentioned configuration, please know that we are working on an update to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello davidedari

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello davidedari

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread, however, I wanted to share with you the Bug ID for this issue which is 22016601751, in case you want to check the status later on, you can reference the Bug Id number in new threads or cases.

If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos