Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Problem with screen video recording in HDR on my i9-12900h.

lmlim
Beginner

Hi Intel team,

i was unable to record video my laptop screenwhile in HDR mode( from intel's built in video capturer), it only recorded 1 second or 2 then stopped.

in SDR mode, everything is ok.

i am using lenovo's latest IntelVGA driver currently, and i also tried latest intel, same result.
then i reverted back.

i attached Intel GCC screenshot.

Screenshot_20221122_091216.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @lmlim

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Please allow us to look into this and we will be posting back in the thread as soon as more information is available or in case additional details are required from your environment.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello lmlim, I just received an update on this matter.

We just wanted to let you know that we are still working on this matter. As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello lmlim, I just received an update on this matter.

After further research on this scenario, it is important to mention that Gaming related features have been moved from Intel® Graphics Command Center to our newest gamer-focused user interface, Intel Arc Control. 

Based on that, we recommend that users who meet the minimum requirements for Arc Control install the application to tweak their gaming features, settings, and screen-game capture-related features. 

Intel Arc Control is bundled with our latest graphics software packages on Intel.com. For more details, see Information on Intel® Arc™ Control. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/homepage.html

If by any chance the platform that you are using meets the requirements for ARC control, then, you can always try to test it.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello lmlim, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello lmlim, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos