Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Problema HD Graphics 530

LMisu
Beginner

Ho un asus n552vx con una intel 530 hd ed una nvida 950m. Quando mando il pc in sospensione e lo riaccendo, ogni volta che inserisco un dispositivo usb, un jack audio, scollego l'alimentatore ecc, i colori si sfalsano diventando quasi tutti sul blu. Driver entrambi aggiornati problema continua a persistere. Soluzioni?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You should use ONLY the drivers from ASUS for both Intel and nvidia on your device, and not use the Intel generic drivers.

Doc

0 Kudos
LMisu
Beginner

So, i can't use nvidia geforce experience to upgrade the nvidia?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

The problem is, on a device such as yours, both the Intel driver and nvidia driver are modified/customized by the vendor (asus or an asus 3rd party) to provide the functionality and switching needed. Neither the intel and nvidia generic drivers will not work properly.

Your best advice will come from asus regarding the intel and nvidia drivers they provide.

Doc

0 Kudos
LMisu
Beginner

I’d tried without succeeding. Same problem. 😞

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Then you must contact ASUS. ASUS is responsible for support of your device and the drivers they provide.

Doc

0 Kudos
LMisu
Beginner

Ok. Ty! 🙂

0 Kudos