Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21075 Discussions

Probleme das VGA ebenfalls deaktiviert wird, wenn HDMI Gerät ausgeschaltet

CMüll2
Beginner

Wir haben folgendes Problem:

Wir haben an einem Lenovo Tiny mit Windows 8.1 INTEL HD 2500 einen VGA Touch Monitor und per HDMI einen Yamaha Receiver und dahinter einen Beamer angeschlossen.

Seit geraumer Zeit bekommen wir über VGA nur ein Bild, wenn wir entweder das HDMI Kabel zum ausgeschalteten Beamer entfernen oder den Beamer anschalten.

Folgendes haben wir bisher gemacht:

Wir wollen von der Grundstellung das Bild nur auf dem VGA Touch ausgeben, dabei aber den Sound auf den Yamaha Receiver ausgeben.

Beamer der daran angeschlossen ist, wäre dann aus. Das geht jetzt nicht mehr!

Bei Präsentationen wollen wir dann den Beamer dazuschalten um eine geklonte Anzeige auf dem VGA Touch und dem Beamer zu haben. Das funktioniert dann wieder.

Gibt es dazu eine Einstellungsmöglichkeit? Oder einen speziellen Treiber?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello chrismue,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Did this configuration work before or it has never worked?

You can try installing the latest driver for your system, you can download it at:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81501/Intel-HD-Graphics-2500-for-3rd-Generation-Intel-Core-Processors Drivers & Software

If the graphics driver provided above cannot be install in your system then try to download the driver from your system manufacturer website.

Are you using any adapters? If yes, try to use straight connection and test it with different cables.

Regards!

Ivan

0 Kudos
CMüll2
Beginner

Hello!

I think it worked for short time...

I've installed the latest drivers. And i tryed an older Version.

My search in the web, doesn't giove me a hind for my Problem. Many people have the same Problem.

Mostly they can fix The Problem with new drivers for the video card, amd or nvidia. I have only the integrated intel 2500 HD video card.

There i can't adjust wich monitor is the master..

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Have you tried different cables by any chance? If your system worked before it could be that perhaps one of you cables HDMI or VGA are not providing the signal correctly.

Also you can try updating the Yamaha receiver firmware to a newer version if there is any but that needs to be done with the receiver manufacturer.

0 Kudos
CMüll2
Beginner

We tryied... We have connected the beamer without the yamaha, still the same Problem.

If the beamer in off, i have also no picture on the vga. Is the beamer disconnected, i've got my windows on the VGA Display.

I think the Intel chipset recognizese the connectet device on the display port / HDMI. And Display Port has a higher priority, i think...

If only the yahmaha is connected and the beamer behind is disconnected everthings fine.

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Have you tried by any chance contacting your receiver or beamer manufacturer for further assistance? Honestly from my end I'm not sure what could be causing this issue. Maybe we can wait for someone else who have resolved this issue to post here explaining how this can be fixed.

0 Kudos
CMüll2
Beginner

we installed an beamer from anaother manufacturer, same problem. With the receiver and without the receiver....

When i search the Problem in the web, there are many people with the same Problem! No one kan resolve the Problem... Only Intel!

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Could you please provide me with those links where you see this problem so we can take a look at it?

0 Kudos
CMüll2
Beginner

Hello,

here are some Links:

http://www.mce-community.de/forum/index.php/topic/45477-problem-beim-zwei-monitorbetrieb-hdmi-und-vga-vga-schaltet-ab-wenn-hdmi-ausgeschaltet-wird/ Problem beim Zwei-Monitorbetrieb (HDMI und VGA) -> VGA schaltet ab wenn HDMI ausgeschaltet wird - Media Center Freestyle…

http://www.computerbase.de/forum/showthread.php?t=1196024 Monitor deaktivert sich beim Ausschalten mit DisplayPort - ComputerBase Forum

http://www.andreas-reiff.de/2012/03/wenn-der-hdmi-monitor-beim-an-und-umschalten-dunkel-bleibt/ Wenn der (HDMI-)Monitor beim An- und Umschalten dunkel bleibt " Wissenswertes

I have ordert now an DVI zo VGA Cabel, to connect the Beamer via VGA. I Think this will solve the Problem... I 'll give you a report!

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Thank you for the links and let me know the results

0 Kudos
CMüll2
Beginner

Now i've connectet the beamer with a displayport to VGA adaptor, and it works.

The Touch Monitor is connected via the normal vga connection.

Now when i power off the Monitor or Beamer the other one still shows the desktop... as it shoud be...

In my opinion, it schould be able to use an display connected via Display port the same way.

Maybe you can create a checkbox in the intel software, where the user decides to the power off funktion, or that the other display still works...

Have a great time....

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Thank you chrismue for letting me know that beamer with a displayport to VGA adaptor worked.

I appreciate all you feedback and your patience on this case.

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos