Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Probleme mit Citrix Workspace und Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics

ASK1
Beginner

Hallo,

ich habe mir einen neuen Laptop (Medion MD63945) gekauft welche eine Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics mit der Version 30.0.100.9955 besitzt.

An diesem Laptop wurden zwei 24 Zoll- Monitore  mit einem HDMI und einem HDMI-USBC Kabel angeschlossen.

Weitere Gerätespezifikationen:

-Windows 11 Home

-11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz

-16,0 GB (15,7 GB verwendbar)

-64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor

Problembeschreibung:

Nach der Anmeldung im Citrix Workspace Portal kann ich mithilfe dem Xen-Desktop den Bildschirm vom Monitor 1 auf dem Monitor 2 erweitern.

Verschiebt man eine geöffnete Anwendung z.B. Word vom Monitor 1 zum Monitor 2, wird dies am Monitor 2 nicht angezeigt. Der Monitor ist eingefroren. Dieser ist solange eingefroren, bis der Mauszeiger über die  Xen-Desktop-Symbolleiste bewegt oder die Fenster von den beiden Monitoren minimiert wird.

Dieser Vorgang ist sehr umständlich.

Hat jemand ähnliche Probleme oder sogar eine Lösung parat?

Viele Grüße,

PS: Mein Arbeitskollege hat ebenso die gleichen Probleme mit ein neuen Laptop der Firma DELL, Windows 10 und der selben Gerätespezifikation.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

ASK1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this topic, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

When did you purchase the laptop?

What is the specific model of the external monitors?

Was it working fine before or has this problem been happening from day one?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this issue?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ASK1
Beginner
Good Morning Albert,

thank you for your prompt reply.
Here the following answers to your questions
When did you purchase the laptop?
I bought the laptop on November 4th, 2021

What is the specific model of the external monitors?
The model is PHILIPS 241V8LA 23,8 Zoll Full-HD Monitor (4 ms Reaktionszeit, 75 Hz)

Was it working fine before or has this problem been happening from day one?
Yes, it worked very well on my 10 year old laptop (Windows 7) with a graphics card from Nivada Geforce.

When did the issue start?
Ever since I bought the new laptop. So on November 4th, 2021.
I now only work from the new laptop.
On exactly the same time, my work colleague bought his new laptop (Windows 10) with the same system specification and has exactly the same problems.

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this issue?
No, no changes

Which Windows* version are you using?
Windows 11

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?
I just use the Laptop at home.

By the way, while I´m sharing the screen in a Skype meeting, the other Skype participants can see the changes, only I cannot see my frozen image. Only when I touch the XEN-desktop Symbolleiste with the mouse.
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello ASK1, You are very welcome, thank you very much for providing that information.

So we can better assist you, could you please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

ASK1, Thank you very much for providing the SSU report.

According to the information in the document, the graphics driver version currently installed on your computer is 27.20.100.9466, which is a driver provided by Intel®.

It is important to mention that the drivers provided by Intel® are generic, meaning they might or might not work with your system. That is why we always recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them to work with your specific platform. 

I looked for the drivers on Medion's website:

https://www.medion.com/gb/service/product-detail/30032178

It says: "Dear user, Windows 10 makes it easy to find the latest software, firmware updates and new hardware drivers. It detects most devices automatically and installs the necessary drivers, software and firmware updates when you're connected to the Internet, this keeps your computer up to date. Therefore we do not offer driver updates for download at this point. Detailed instructions on how to update the device drivers of your computer and how to check whether a device driver has been updated successfully can be found in a corresponding FAQ in the MEDION Community."

So, for testing purposes, even though the Intel® graphics drivers are generic, for testing purposes we can try a clean installation of Intel® graphics driver version 30.0.101.1069, following the instructions in the links below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005629/graphics.html

If the problem persists after that, then we recommend to get in contact directly with Medion support, to report this scenario, to confirm if your computer is fully compatible with Windows* 11 and which is the driver version tested and validated by them for that operating system, to make sure the latest BIOS version is currently installed in your computer or to gather the instruction son how to install it, and also for further assistance on this matter, they might be able to try to replicate this scenario using the same exact device that you are working with or even a physical inspection of the laptop might be necessary. In the case warranty options are needed, they will also provide further details about this subject since the warranty on the computer is provided by them as well:

https://www.medion.com/gb/service/topic/medion-products

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

ASK1, Just an update on this matter.

If you have the option, of course, you can also test different monitors, or test the application using just one monitor or using just the laptop itself, in order to confirm if the application behaves the same.

Additionally, we suggest to get in contact directly with the support department of each application that is showing the problem to verify with them, what are the system requirements for that application to run properly and if your computer complies with them, there are many applications where a video card is needed for the proper functionality of the tool, and also to verify if they might have further suggestions on this topic or even a possible solution:

https://www.citrix.com/products/citrix-workspace/

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos