Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

Problems with Intel® UHD Graphics 750

Percysr
Novice

I just bought this processador i7-11700 , all is ok but when it displays a QR code or when I am using a form or excel, has problems for show it. when I uninstall it all is ok, you know what is the problem? 

Example: Whatsapp, you see code it is not correct:

Percysr_0-1619666851797.png

Excel: 

Percysr_1-1619666943231.png

can you help to me?

13 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello Percysr,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-  

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. Provide the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers: 

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html 

3. Have you updated Windows, including optional updates?

4. Have you tried with the drivers from your motherboard manufacturer?

5. Have you tried different monitors/TV and cables?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Percysr, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Voloom
New Contributor I

I have the same problem with QR-code in web.whatsapp.com.

i7-11700 (UHD 750), Windows 10 Pro (20H2), graphics driver 27.20.100.9466.

Provided links to support utilities are broken

Strif
Novice

Hello. I have two i5-11600 processors. And on two PCs I have the same problem with displaying qr code in watsapp app. In addition, there are problems with displaying some elements in a web browser just like Percysr have in Excel.
Other characteristics of PC1: ASRock Z490 Extreme4 (Bios
P1.70), Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042.685 (Win10 20H2 October 2020 Update), igfx_win10_100.9466.
Other PC2 Features: ASRock Z490 Steel Legend (Bios
P1.90), Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042.685 (Win10 20H2 October 2020 Update), igfx_win10_100.9466.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Percysr,

Tanks to the community members, I noticed the problem with the links provided and I will share them again:

-Intel® System Support Utility: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

-Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html

Also, do not forget to add the information for the questions asked.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Voloom
New Contributor I

Hello Deivid,

Thank you for reply.

Please find attached reports.

0 Kudos
Strif
Novice

Hi again.

1. Done.

2. Done.

3. Yes, updated to the latest update. And today I even reinstalled the system with a fresh Windows 10 image.

4. The driver from the motherboard manufacturer is older than yours (9127). And it does not support intel i5-11600 as far as I understand.

5. Yes, I tried to connect via hdmi and display port on the monitor. And I tried to connect via hdmi on the TV. Changed cables.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Voloom and Strif, 

Thanks for the reports, however, We will appreciate it if you can open a thread/post about this issue. This will help us to deliver better support for both of you and also help us to track this behavior.

Do not forget to attach the reports and pictures if possible to your posts.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Percysr, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Percysr
Novice

Hello I didn´t see your answers 😞   

1. DONE!

2. DONE!

3. YES   

4. YES

5. YES

0 Kudos
BryanVega
Beginner

i have the same problem...

i got a i9 11900k and whatsapp still had the issue about QR code

i fixed whit this  BETA version..... BUT the problem come back with the auto update... dont know how to stop the auto update, is hilarius

please help me inte!

igfx_win10_100.9667

BryanVega_1-1626405695857.png

0 Kudos
guntrixe
Novice
I have the same problem, fk intel !
0 Kudos
Voloom
New Contributor I

It works fine with the last 30.0.100.9684 driver

0 Kudos