Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

Problems with hd 630 graphics

JorgeP
Novice

A few days ago I updated the integrated graphics drivers to the latest version, but in the games for example valorant, when loading the textures gave me lag problems, I could not move because the game would freeze for 1 or 2 seconds, I tried another game, in GTA V the game would close immediately, so I tried installing the driver 27.20.100.8681 which had a very good improvement and let me play normal, today when I entered the game I had the same problem.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

JorgeP, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes besides updating the integrated graphics drivers to the latest version?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Did you check the game requirements to make sure your system complies with them?

Please provide the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JorgeP
Novice

- PRIME H310M-D

- Is not a laptop

- No, I've had it for 2 years now.

- Yes, in fact 1 week ago it was working normally, after updating the drivers I have had the problems.

- The problem occurred on the 28th of January.

- Yes, it was 1 month ago that I bought two new ram memories, they are the Kingston Hyperx Fury of 8gb each, right now I have 16gb of ram.

- Microsoft Windows Version 2004

- Yes, the games I mention run perfectly, but after the problem, none of them run well.

I share with you the SSU report:

Alberto_Sykes
Employee

JorgeP, Thank you very much for providing that information and the SSU report.

Based on the information showing in the report, we can confirm that currently, the Graphics driver version installed on the computer is 27.20.100.8280, so please try a clean installation following the instructions below of the Intel® Graphics driver version 27.20.100.8681, that it worked fine previously:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29855/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057389/graphics.html

And if the problem persists after that, please provide another SSU report that reflects the updates done to the driver.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello JorgeP, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello JorgeP, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

We also suggest to do a clean installation of the Graphics driver provided by ASUS which is version 26.20.100.6952:

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/All-series/PRIME-H310M-D/HelpDesk_Download/

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
JorgeP
Novice

Hi, sorry for the late reply, none of the 2 solutions could fix my problem, as a last attempt I have reinstalled the latest uhd graphics update to version 27.20.100.9168 but unfortunately it didn't fix my problem.

0 Kudos