Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

Regarding Intel's i5 11400 UHD 730 iGPU Issue

Sadaf
Beginner

Recently I have purchased the intel i5 11400 and was planning to run some low spec game like Valorant on UHD 730. But after running that game, there's so much lagging and stuttering which made this game unplayable. I have installed the latest graphics drives and kept all other drivers up to date but still no improvement. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
Sadaf
Beginner

Here's the attachment which you've asked for. 

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Sadaf

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand that you have opened an internal Web Ticket with us regarding the same environment and same issues so we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case in order to avoid duplication of efforts. Thank you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Asystole
Beginner

Are there any fix? I'm having these issue. I can't play any game without sudden drop of fps to 1. 

0 Kudos