Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20669 Discussions

Screen Saver and Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.5445

tisme1250
Beginner

Hello

I've just updated my graphics driver to Screen Saver and Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.5445 and I'm wondering whether this is causing me a problem.

In accordance with my settings, my screen goes to sleep after 5 minutes and the computer later.

If I come back while the computer is still running, I press a button to turn the screen back on, but it remains asleep.

I have the impression that this phenomenon occurred after installing the Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.5445 update on Windows 11 64-bit.

Have you noticed similar problems?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Tisme1250,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

• To confirm, does the issue only occur when you try to update your graphics driver to version 31.0.101.5445?
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, complete model of your system, complete model of your Intel graphics card, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to Get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response! 

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
tisme1250
Beginner

Hello and thank you for your interest.

This phenomenon appeared after the driver version 31.0.101.5445 had been installed, i.e. after the reboot requested at the end of the installation process.

Curiously, it disappeared the next day, i.e. after the PC had been switched off at night and switched on again.

Thanks a lot. 

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Tisme1250,

Thank you so much for the response.

Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, complete model of your system, complete model of your Intel graphics card, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to Get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

By the way, please use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" when attaching your SSU.txt file. 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
tisme1250
Beginner

Hello

1000 thanks for help

Here are the informations

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Tisme1250,

Thank you so much for sharing your SSU with us.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps outlined in the link below for a possible solution:

If the issue still persists, please let me know.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
tisme1250
Beginner

Okay. Many, many thanks Carmona A. and Intel Team and thanks a lot

for your work 😊 !

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Tisme1250,

Thank you so much for the response.

Again, please let us know if the issue still persists so we can further investigate it.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos