Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Screen mirroring issue

jkhan4
Novice

when ever i mirror my laptop(Hp Probook 450 G5) to samsung mu70000 tv which has direct peer to peer connection protocol for screen mirroring your latest drivers of uhd 620 always causes issue like stuttering ,disconnecting etc

only driver with which my experience is better is the very old one i.e 23.20.16.4973 iave tried many othr drivers like downloading from manufacturers site and from your site the latest one and also the one which window 10 os automatically installs all of them cause severe screen mirroring issues

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You should contact HP for support regarding THEIR laptop. And, you should use the drivers from HP, not Intel.

Doc

0 Kudos
jkhan4
Novice

well this is the same reply i get from them that the problem is because of intel drivers so ask intel for the solution.

i think this blame game is not gonna help anyone instead its better to look for the solution

0 Kudos
jkhan4
Novice

and for your kind information i have mentioned that i installed drivers from all sites from HP from Intel and from window 10 os auto install drivers too but all of them end up with the same annoying problem of stuttering and disconnecting

i somehow find the above mentioned driver and that seems to be working fine

so its more like a feedback then a problem

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

It is not a blame game. HP is the integrator and it is their laptop. When you purchased the laptop, part of the fee was for their support. For them to dismiss you is wrong.

How are you connecting to this TV?

What version of Windows 10? 1903 (with all updates), or 1909?

Do you have dual graphics? If so, you must use the drivers from HP for both graphics.

Laptop manufacturers modify/customize the intel driver specifically for their hardware. This is especially the case for dual graphics.

Doc

0 Kudos