Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20596 Discussions

Software issue

maccabee
Beginner

I bought the i9 processor back in mid-November 2020 to beef up my computer. It is super cool to say the least, but after I got an update I have found that it doesn't want to run Minecraft anymore. I've made sure to update everything as much as possible and I've tried going to other places to fix it. I know the software is up to date. I've been troubleshooting the issue off and on since early December 2020, and now I'm getting ready to give up on getting this thing to cooperate. In my family, my siblings and I use Minecraft to keep up with each other as we've all grown and left and gone to build our lives. It's really sad for me, so I could really use some help from anyone who knows how to fix this. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What OS version?

Download and run the IPDT:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005567/processors.html

Report back.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

It would also be worthwhile to provide us with more information about your system. Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select all data categories, generate the report and then have the tool Save the report to a file. Don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work. Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos