Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20953 Discussions

Still having issues with some DX11 games (Watch Dogs 1)

TheNeptune
Beginner

So I've been trying to make Watch Dogs 1 work the last few days on my PC, which has the Intel ARC A770. It seems that the game has a bug only with the drivers specific to Intel GPUs where a white effect floods the entire screen. It runs fine, until you profile an enemy and it freaks out. I also linked a video showcasing this issue.
When you see an enemyWhen you see an enemy

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello TheNeptune, 

Thank you for posting in our communities.

May we know when the issue started and if the game was working fine before? This will help us to quickly isolate the issue.

In addition, please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, complete model of your system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

And also, what are the troubleshooting steps that you have taken? This is to ensure we avoid providing you with the same recommendation.

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello TheNeptune, 

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello TheNeptune, 

Again, we are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello TheNeptune, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos