Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20696 Discussions

Stutter in games

caua
Beginner

since the new intel hd drivers updates, i've expenrience a lot of stutter in my games, my CPU: i7 6700 3.4 gh, i play with integraded graphics,but i've never experienced stutter before this is my Dxdiag just in case: 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @caua

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Reviewing the DxDiag* report, it seems that the system is using the Microsoft* Basic Display Adapter with the Microsoft* basic driver (10.0.19041.868). Is this correct? Or did you uninstall the Intel® Graphics drivers?

Just in case, have you tried installing the latest customized graphics driver provided by your computer manufacturer (OEM) Lenovo*? (Note: We were unable to find the model on Lenovo's website as per the DxDiag* report "10FHS0A400", so we recommend checking with Lenovo* Support for the recommended driver for your system).

You may also try installing the latest Intel® Graphics DCH Driver, Version 30.0.100.9805. Please refer to this article for installation steps: How to Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the following information:

1- Is the issue observed using the customized drivers from Lenovo*? Please provide details and the driver versions that you have tested as a reference.

2- Is the behavior happening in Full-screen mode, windowed mode, or both?

3- Is this happening with specific games or with all the games that you play? Could you please provide the name or examples of the games that you play when this behavior occurs?

4- Please elaborate more regarding exactly when the issue is happening. Also, please provide step-by-step instructions for replication purposes. Feel free to share a short video if possible to show better the behavior.

5- An Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) report to gather more details about the system. Please follow these steps:

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello caua

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello caua

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos