Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

TV blank screen after selecting 60i as refresh rate. How to undo it?

AMaiz
Beginner

When trying to change the refrash rate for my TV from 60p to 60i, the screen went blank. I connected another monitor and unistalled intel graphics UHD 630. I then connected the TV and it works again with microsoft basic graphic driver. If I install the UHD 630 driver the TV screen goes blank again and I have to connect another monitorto be able to see and navigate on windows 10. It is like the modified settings are not totally deleted when the driver is uninstalled. Is there a config file that I have to delete so that the default settings are restored? thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Thank you very much for taking the time to reach the Intel Communities Team, Nouch. I will do my best to assist you further.

First, please enable the Intel® UHD Graphics 630 controller then, on your desktop, press CTRL+ALT+F8. This should restore you graphics settings back to default.

Let us know how it goes.

Antony S.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Thank you very much for taking the time to reach the Intel Communities Team, Nouch. I will do my best to assist you further.

First, please enable the Intel® UHD Graphics 630 controller then, on your desktop, press CTRL+ALT+F8. This should restore you graphics settings back to default.

Let us know how it goes.

Antony S.
0 Kudos